RECIPES from the Garden
Oil or butter
Eggs (2-3 per person)
Cayenne pepper (optional)
Bell peppers, diced
Smoked salmon, flaked
Cilantro and/or parsley, chopped
2. Caramelize onions and peppers in oil or butter. Add mushrooms and cook to golden brown.
3. Make one omelette at a time: add oil or butter to a skillet or sauté pan. Pour beaten eggs in, and allow to set slightly.
4. Layer on spoonfuls of cream cheese and caramelized onions, peppers, and mushrooms.
5. Fold or roll the omelette. Dollop more cream cheese on the top, and add generous flakes of salmon.
6. Garnish with sautéed mushrooms and sprinkles of herbs.
7. Serve hot and fresh to impress yourself and your loved ones!