How to Use 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide to Remove Toxic Black Mold from Your Home

35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide has an incredible number of healthful uses in the body and around the home!


This is one of the cheapest and most useful substances we have found for increasing health, so we want to tell you about it! 

  • Food grade means it is safe for ingestion as well as household use.

  • The high concentration is caustic at full strength. It must be handled with care - we suggest wearing gloves. It may cause chemical burns if you get it on your skin, but flush thoroughly with water and there will be no lasting damage.

  • The high concentration must be diluted for use, but this makes it a cost effective solution for a range of applications.

  • The brown bottle of hydrogen peroxide you find at drugstores has a concentration of 3%. While you can dilute it, you can't make it any stronger. It's great for topical uses, but is not safe to ingest as it contains stabilizers and other compounds. 

We're going to share just one amazing use for 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide in this post: REMOVING BLACK MOLD!



There are many species of black mold throughout the world that produce mycotoxins that are poisonous to the human body. Toxic black mold may actually be greenish-black in color. It grows in climates over 55% humidity, and thrives in common materials throughout the standard home like dry wall, carpet, wallpaper, insulation, and ceiling tiles, as well as in straw, hay, and wet leaves.


Black mold causes numerous diseases and disorders:

  • Respiratory ailments

  • Allergies

  • Fungal infections

  • Infertility

  • Cancer

  • Seizures

  • Immune disease

  • Balance and memory loss

  • Chemical sensitivities 


It can be a serious threat to health that is costly for professional remove - or you can simply use the amazingly powerful anti-fungal hydrogen peroxide to do it yourself!


Here's how to use 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide to remove toxic black mold from your home:


  • Do not remove black mold if it is dry! This will spread the spores throughout the home and may cause severe allergic reactions. Thoroughly spray with diluted hydrogen peroxide solution before attempting removal.

  • Close off ventilation to the affected area BEFORE removal. Close windows and use rolled up towels and/or tape to seal off doors. Use a tarp or plastic sheeting to enclose the area.

  • Always wear a mask to remove black mold. 

  • Dilute 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide in a ratio of 1 and 1/4 cups hydrogen peroxide to 14 and 3/4 cups water to make 1 gallon.

  • Spray on the mold until thoroughly saturated. 

  • Scrub with a non-metallic brush or sponge. Continue spraying while you scrub off the mold.



It really can be just that easy to remove toxic black mold from your home!



#foodgradehydrogenperoxide #gardenofeden #healthsupplements

ABOUT US
CONTACT

gardenofedenvortex@gmail.com

817.330.4118

7325 Mansfield Cardinal Rd

Kennedale, TX 76060

The Garden of Eden in Arlington, TX exists to showcase the potential of a free, sustainable, responsible, empowered existence. 

We are not a commercial business. We are an organization operating in a private capacity. All goods and services are offered by  donation to our cause. 

© 2018 The Garden of Eden. Created with 💛 by Live Truth Productions.