RECIPES from the Garden
Food is one of the most fundamental importances in life, but it’s also an artistic process! Just as with beauty, delicious food is also in the eye of the beholder. Thus the “perfect” recipe is subjective and different to every body, whether that be because of taste preferences, dietary commitments, or allergies.
"Recipes" have to be tweaked and tailored to the individual to make truly amazing food! For this reason, we provide ingredients and methods, but not exact quantities and ratios. We like LOTS of flavor so we use lots of ingredients, but you can add more or less, include or exclude whatever you want according to your tastes. It's fun to cook from a creative perspective rather than to copy someone else’s version of great food!
We're not here to tell you what your flavor palette is. We aim - through beautiful photos and unique food formulas - to inspire you to play with your food!
Cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
Whole milk, half and half, or heavy cream
Cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Cook the onions and celery in the bottom of a pot until onions are translucent.
2. Add cauliflower and bread cubes to pot.
5. Add shredded cheese, and mix.
6. Pour milk, cream, or half and half over everything, and cover with more cheese.
7. Simmer until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted.