RECIPES from the Garden
Ground beef or bison
Oil or butter
Thick sliced sourdough bread, grilled
1. Gently mix ground beef or bison with garlic powder, Himalayan pink salt, and ground black pepper, and form into patties. Set aside.
2. Caramelize onions in oil with Himalayan pink salt, ground black pepper, and The ALL Mighty Herbal Medley.
3. Grill burger patties to desired doneness.
4. Slather one slice of grilled sourdough with Homemade Mayo, and another slice with Dank Guac.
5. Lay one burger patty on top of mayo, and top with lettuce, tomato, Kimchi Sriracha Ketchup, and caramelized onions.
6. Set the guac-ed sourdough slice on top of the stacked burger, and feast away!