RECIPES from the Garden
4 ground beef patties
Wasabi powder (or paste)
1. Sprinkle ground beef patties with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and wasabi powder on both sides.
2. Cure on a grate over a plate or baking sheet in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
3. Prepare hash brown "buns": shred potatoes using a cheese grater or food processor. Soak in water for 30 minutes to an hour. Rinse and drain well by patting dry on a kitchen towel. Shape into patties, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and fry both sides in oil until crispy (can mash them down while frying using a spatula to get them crisp).
4. Grill burgers and fry eggs to desired doneness.
5. Assemble the burgers with 1 or 2 hash brown buns, a burger, a fried egg, and garnishes.