our shop of ETHICAL MERCHANTRY!
Free gift included with
every order over $100!
ISNESS OF BUSINESS
Everything we offer is by donation; we do not sell anything in a commercial capacity. We are a private organization. All goods and services are offered by suggested donation to our cause, and all things are negotiable.
Our proceeds go towards feeding, housing, educating, and healing those
Monetary donation exchanges are much appreciated, and can be completed quickly and efficiently online! Items may be added to your cart, and we have the familiar checkout process.
We are also happy to barter and trade directly for goods, materials, resources, and commodities! Check out our Donate page to see items we need, and contact us to negotiate an exchange using those valuables if you wish.
Upgrading people's health for
Multiple shipping options available!
We accept Visa ~ Mastercard ~
AMEX ~ Discover ~ Venmo ~ Zelle ~ CashApp ~ Digital Currency
Dried Hibiscus Flowers
This beautiful plant is also a super food! These dried flowers can be made into tea, or used in a variety of culinary preparations.
Offered in 8 ounce or 16 ounce bags.
Utilize hibiscus in your tea chest or pantry to enjoy some of these health benefits:
- Anti-aging properties
- Improves heart health
- Lowers cholesterol, triglycerides, and blood pressure
- Contains health boosting anthocyanins, flavonoids, polyphenols, calcium, phosphorous, iron, vitamin C and some Bs
- Calms the nervous system and eliminates depression and anxiety
- Supports blood, liver, and gut health
- Boosts immune system
- Inhibits the growth of MRSA, candida, and E. Coli
- Prevents hair loss and reduces gray hair
- Lowers fever
- Reduces menstrual and menopause symptoms
- Promotes weight loss and optimal metabolism