A poultice of henbit can treat external bleeding, burns, bruises, stings, and wounds.
As the name suggests, chickens love it. It's also a source of nectar for bees, so keep it around to support bee populations.
- anti-rheumatic = relieves chronic pain and discomfort in joints and connective tissue
- diaphoretic = induces sweating
- febrifuge & antipyretic = reduces fever
- gentle laxative
- astringent = causes the contraction of tissues
- vulnerary = useful in healing of wounds
- tea can be used to treat diarrhea