top of page

How to Use Diatomaceous Earth to Get Rid of Parasites

Parasitic infections are an epidemic in the US; sources estimate that 85% of the population is infected.

Parasites can thrive undetected in the human body for a very long time feeding off the energy of their host. Some people don't even display symptoms, but they can still very easily spread parasites from person to person or animal to person via touch or contaminated food, water, or linens. 

Studies have found that most people, especially those with chronic diseases and cancer, are host to at least one kind or parasite. ~ source

Common parasites:

  • Tape worms

  • Hook worms 

  • Pin worms

  • Thread worms

  • Round worms

  • Heart worms

Symptoms of parasites (source):

  • Repeated diarrhea or constipation

  • Chronic, unexplained nausea, often accompanied by vomiting

  • Fatigue and weakness

  • Intestinal cramping

  • Unexplained dizziness

  • Foul-smelling gas

  • Indigestion

  • Bloating

  • Multiple food allergies

  • Loss of appetite

  • Itching around the anus, especially at night

  • Difficulty sleeping

  • Difficulty maintaining a healthy weight (over or underweight)

  • Itching on the soles of the feet, often accompanied by a rashCoughing blood (severe cases)

  • Palpitations (hook worms)

  • Anemia

  • Facial swelling around the eyes (round worms)

  • Wheezing and coughing, followed by vomiting, stomach pain and bloating (suggesting round worms or thread worms)

  • Itching or tingling sensations on the scalp

  • Bloody stools

  • Abdominal pain

  • Nausea

  • Fever

  • Brain fog

  • Food cravings, especially for sweet or starchy food

  • Anxiety or depression

The good news is that Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is a safe and non-toxic way to rid the body of parasitic infections!

Garden of Eden Diatomaceous Earth

How to Use Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth to Kill Parasites

Start with 1 teaspoon and work up to 1-2 tablespoons of food grade diatomaceous earth in 4 oz of water or juice a day.

Drink on an empty stomach, and be sure to take plenty of water throughout the day to avoid constipation. 

As parasites die off and release their toxins, you might experience a Herxheimer reaction with flu-like symptoms for a few days. It's actually a good sign that the diatomaceous earth is working! Continue taking it. 

The dead organisms must be flushed from the body. It is important to drink plenty of water and sweat through exercise, hot baths, or saunas. Support your body during this phase with adequate rest, limited exposure to toxins, and a nutritious diet low in if not void of sugar and starches.

Continue using food grade diatomaceous earth for 2 weeks. At this point, you may take a week off and begin the cycle again. Most parasites will be eradicated after a month of strictly following the protocol. 

Food grade diatomaceous earth is safe for pets to consume as well, which is important because parasitic infections can be passed from animals to humans! 

We are happy to offer Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth on our website by donation towards building a healthier world for ALL!


Cheers to your health & happiness!

We do not share medical advice. This is shared research and experience.

This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease.



Loved reading this thaanks

bottom of page