RECIPES from the Garden
Pizza crust, homemade or prepared
Sliced fresh mozzarella, or shredded
Pepperoni or cooked bacon (optional)
Red onion, sliced
Cayenne pepper (optional)
1. Spread pizza crust with tomato sauce, and top with cheese.
2. Distribute toppings on pizza, sprinkle with more cheese, and dot with more toppings.
3. Bake at high heat until cheese is melted and browned to your liking, and crust is cooked to desired doneness.
4. Sprinkle with garlic powder, black pepper, and cayenne pepper if desired.
5. Cut into slices, and serve hot!