RECIPES from the Garden
Veggies of choice, cut, diced, or sliced into bite-sized pieces: broccoli, carrots, kale, snap peas, purple cabbage, onion, Brussels sprouts
Butter or oil
Cayenne pepper (optional)
1. Heat butter or oil, and toss veggies in it.
2. Cook until almost tender, and sprinkle with garlic powder, pink salt, black pepper, and wasabi powder. Mix well.
3. Cook a 1-2 more minutes, and pour ginger sesame marinade over the veggies.
4. Continue cooking until sauce is thick and veggies are tender.
5. Serve hot, warm, or room temperature!