RECIPES from the Garden
Food is one of the most fundamental importances in life, but it’s also an artistic process! Just as with beauty, delicious food is also in the eye of the beholder. Thus the “perfect” recipe is subjective and different to every body, whether that be because of taste preferences, dietary commitments, or allergies.
"Recipes" have to be tweaked and tailored to the individual to make truly amazing food! For this reason, we provide ingredients and methods, but not exact quantities and ratios. We like LOTS of flavor so we use lots of ingredients, but you can add more or less, include or exclude whatever you want according to your tastes. It's fun to cook from a creative perspective rather than to copy someone else’s version of great food!
We're not here to tell you what your flavor palette is. We aim - through beautiful photos and unique food formulas - to inspire you to play with your food!
1 package cream cheese
Lump crab meat
2 green onions
Splash of both Worcestershire and soy sauce
Chile Dipping Sauce
Ingredients for Chile Dipping Sauce:
1. Mix all ingredients for sauce, and simmer to desired thickness.
2. Combine all ingredients except wonton wrappers and oil to make the filling.
3. Keep wonton wrappers under a damp towel to prevent them from drying out. Working with one or two at a time, place a dollop of filling in the center of each wrapper. Moisten edges with water and fold, pressing out any air pockets.
4. Deep fry in oil until golden brown and crispy.
5. Serve hot with dipping sauce.