RECIPES from the Garden
Parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast
Squeeze of lime
1. Mix cream cheese with spices and parmesan or nutritional yeast, and set aside.
2. Slice jalapeños in half lengthwise, leaving the stem at the top. Leave some ribs and seeds if you prefer it spicier, but the more you scrape out then the more space you will have for creamy filling!
3. Fill each jalapeño pepper with the cream cheese mixture.
4. Wrap each stuffed jalapeño pepper with half a strip of bacon.
5. Bake or grill the bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños until bacon is done to your liking and peppers are soft. If baking, go for 375 degrees for about 45 minutes.
6. Let cool slightly so the filling holds together, and you and your guests will not be biting into spicy napalm. Enjoy with a squeeze of lime!