RECIPES from the Garden
Sauce of choice - marinara, pesto, or Alfredo
Cheese, shredded - mozzarella, cheddar, Monterey Jack, and/or parmesan
Onions, sliced or diced
1. Spread pizza crust with sauce of choice, and sprinkle with cheese.
2. Distribute pepperoni, onions, and bacon wrapped stuffed jalapeños evenly, and sprinkle with more cheese.
3. Bake at high heat until cheese is melted and browned to your liking, and crust is cooked to desired doneness.
4. Sprinkle on chopped tomatoes, nutritional yeast, ground black pepper, and paprika.
5. Cut into slices, and serve hot!