Mouthgasmic RECIPES from the Garden
Ingredients for Bacon Cheeseburger Fries:
French fries prepared to your liking*
Cayenne pepper (optional)
Shredded cheese of choice - cheddar and Colby jack are classic and flavorful!
Bacon, cooked to desired doneness and crumbled
Red onion, diced
Sliced cherry tomatoes or diced tomatoes
Pickles, chopped finely
Ingredients for Dankalicious Dipping Sauce:
1. Mix your sauce ingredients and set aside.
2. Prepare your fries of choice by frying, baking, air frying, or making over real fire!
3. Brown ground beef in a pan, crumbling apart as it cooks. Add pink salt, black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, cumin, and cayenne to taste.
4. Spread fries, and layer with seasoned ground beef and cheese. You can broil as you wish to your desired melty goodness!
5. Sprinkle with toppings: bacon, red onion, tomatoes, and pickles.
6. Serve with Dankalicious Dipping Sauce and feast away!