We are now in the second week of our 3 week candida cleanse. We're taking initiative to make changes and protect our health, and we want to inspire others towards their healthiest life possible too!
Would you like to join our program??
If you test positive for a candida overgrowth (check out this easy, free, at home test) and you care about restoring your health, we want to share our experience to serve and support you - because making lifestyle changes is much easier when you have the assistance of a community!
A candida overgrowth can be a serious threat to health that affects 85% of the population. The solution is simple in theory (change the diet and add natural anti-fungals like 100% gum spirits of turpentine), but breaking old habits and building new can actually be quite challenging in practice. Further, strong food cravings and the brain fog that come along with candida overgrowth may make it easier to "cheat" on the diet or overlook parts of the protocol.
It is much easier to make these changes and upgrades with the support of a group, and we want to extend our service here! Not only do we have decades of experience & wisdom and tens of thousands of hours of research on health, but now we also have a dozen people undertaking a detox that could potentially be challenging if you had to go it alone.
Here are a few reasons why it's beneficial to have the moral support of a group when committing to upgrading your health:
- In a community, there is a higher degree of accountability. It's super easy to sneak a piece of pizza or something on a diet when no one is looking...and it's very easy to "forget" about it and/or justify it as well. But if you have a group to report to, there is incentive to uphold the agreed upon standards because you want to be part of the team!
- You can learn by example. Unless you are the outlier, there is usually someone more accomplished, dedicated, or successful to learn from. You can ask questions and learn the ropes from them.
- Being part of a group encourages consistency, which is essential for getting results from an anti-candida cleanse.
- There is more success and more powerful results with a group. For example, we are compiling our results to share with the blockchain - we will have more data than ever towards what works and what doesn't work in protecting and enhancing health. Everyone can benefit from this!
- You can talk to people who can relate to the experience you're having. A detox can be intense physically, mentally, and spiritually. Having others who are going through a similar experience can ease the burden on an individual because you know you're not alone.
1. Please educate yourself on candida overgrowth! You can check out the series we have been sharing & all of our references to start your studies.
2. Test yourself for candida overgrowth using a free, easy, at home test.
3. Commit to an anti-candida diet. Increase your water intake. Eliminate sugar, meat, dairy, and many grains & carbs for a period of time; this is a primo opportunity to build the foundation of your lifelong diet on fresh, whole, raw, organic or better yet homegrown fruits, leafy greens, and some cooked vegetables.
4. Follow the natural protocol. We are taking 1 teaspoon of 100% gum spirits of turpentine on 3 sugar cubes first thing in the morning for 4 days, followed by 3 days off. This cycle is repeated for a total of 3 weeks.
5. Report your results. You can comment on these posts with your progress, and/or you can use this form if you are interested in sharing your experience with us: FILL OUT THE TURPENTINE CLEANSE SURVEY! This survey is a really great reminder to follow the diet, take the proper dose of turpentine, scrape your tongue, pay attention to your energy and moods, and observe your changes and progress. Plus, over time you can witness trends in your habits and experience. It really encourages more consciousness and awareness to the lifestyle choices you are making.We're really excited about the potential for compiling data from more people! It's worth experimentation, analysis, and discussion of what works and what doesn't work for health.
We hope you will take advantage of our support and join the program so you too can enjoy the healthiest life possible! EVERYTHING is better when you are healthy!