COLLOIDAL SILVER TO THE RESCUE!!
Silver nanoparticles of size 10 nm preferentially bind to HIV and prevent the virus from infecting host cells in vitro. 
Based on the image above which shows 10 nm silver nanoparticles bound to an HIV virion at regular geometric spacings, the researchers hypothesized that silver nanoparticles bind to gp120 glycoprotein knobs.
- 10 nm silver nanoparticles
- 100 ppm
- Time-released silver ions for complete cellular exposure
- 400 drops per 0.5 oz bottle
- Indefinite shelf life
- Safe, non-toxic, non-reactive
- World's highest quality bioavailable colloidal silver is great for internal or topical use!
AND only $33 per bottle, with all proceeds dedicated towards feeding, clothing, housing, and educating more people than ever!
1. HIV in the United States: At a Glance. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2015.
2. Wenger, Adam. The Cost of Treating HIV: One Man's Monthly Medical Bill. Healthline.com, December 2014.
3. Lara, HH, Ayala-Nuñez NV, Ixtepan-Turrent, L, Rodriguez-Padilla, C. Mode of antiviral action of silver nanoparticles against HIV-1. Journal of Nanobiotechnology. 2010; 8:1. DOI: 10.1186/1477-3155-8-1.
4. Elechiguerra JL, Burt JL, Morones JR, et al. Interaction of silver nanoparticles with HIV-1. Journal of Nanobiotechnology. 2005;3:6. doi:10.1186/1477-3155-3-6.
5. Sun RW, Rong C, Chung NPY, Ho CM, Lin CLS, Che CM: Silver nanoparticles fabricated in Hepes buffer exhibit cytoprotective activities toward HIV-1 infected cells. Chem Commun. 2005, 5059-5061. 10.1039/b510984a.