The Garden of Eden is proud to offer the finest quality food-grade colloidal silver available on the market, great for ingestion & topical use!
100 ppm, 10 nanometer particles
400 drops per bottle is over a year's supply when taken at the recommended dosage of 1 drop/day for immunity maintenance
--> NO RISK of argyria associated with ingestion of our product <--
Gluten-free, lactose-free, & Vegan friendly!
Colloidal silver is an amazing product!
- kills bacteria, viruses, and fungi in vitro (including Ebola-like viruses)
- purifies water
- detoxifies heavy metals (including mercury)
- breaks down the cell walls of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria
- is involved in immune support
| || || |
Would you like to share your experience with colloidal silver? Leave a comment below!
- Richards, Byron J. The Colorful History of Colloidal Silver & Other Silver Compounds. 20 November 2010. WellnessResources.com.
- Will Fitzpatrick. An Open Letter to the World about Colloidal Silver. An Overview of Silver in Medical Mythology.
- Dr Emily A. McCourt. Neonatal Conjunctivitis. Medscape.com.
- Jim Powell. Our Mightiest Germ Fighter. Science Digest, March 1978.
- Colloidal Silver: Natural Treatment for Ebola? WashingtonBlog.com.
- Colloidal Silver: The Universal Antibiotic. EMR Labs, LLC.
- Alfred B. Searle. The Use of Colloids in Health and Disease. 1919.
- Colloidal Silver: Super Antibiotic Rediscovery? All-Natural: Natural Healing Resource Center.
- Lansdown AB. Silver. I: Its antibacterial properties and mechanism of action. J Wound Care. 2002 April 11(4):125-30.
Imperial College School of Medicine, London, UK.
- Lansdown AB. A review of the use of silver in wound care: facts and fallacies. Br J Nurs. 2004 March 13(6 Suppl):S6-19. Imperial College London, London, England, UK.
- Lansdown AB. Silver in health care: antimicrobial effects and safety in use. Curr Probl Dermatol. 2006 October 33:17-34. Imperial College Faculty of Medicine, Charing Cross Hospital, London, UK.
- Lu L, Sun RW, Chen R, Hui CK, Ho CM, Luk JM, Lau GK, Che CM. Silver nanoparticles inhibit hepatitis B virus replication. Antivir Ther. 2008 October 13(2):253-62. Department of Medicine, The University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong, China.