35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide has an incredible number of healthful uses in the body and around the home!
This is one of the cheapest and most useful substances we have found for increasing health, so we want to tell you about it!
- Food grade means it is safe for ingestion as well as household use.
- The high concentration is caustic at full strength. It must be handled with care - we suggest wearing gloves. It may cause chemical burns if you get it on your skin, but flush thoroughly with water and there will be no lasting damage.
- The high concentration must be diluted for use, but this makes it a cost effective solution for a range of applications.
- The brown bottle of hydrogen peroxide you find at drugstores has a concentration of 3%. While you can dilute it, you can't make it any stronger. It's great for topical uses, but is not safe to ingest as it contains stabilizers and other compounds.
We're going to share just one amazing use for 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide in this post: REMOVING BLACK MOLD!
There are many species of black mold throughout the world that produce mycotoxins that are poisonous to the human body. Toxic black mold may actually be greenish-black in color. It grows in climates over 55% humidity, and thrives in common materials throughout the standard home like dry wall, carpet, wallpaper, insulation, and ceiling tiles, as well as in straw, hay, and wet leaves.
Black mold causes numerous diseases and disorders:
- Respiratory ailments
- Fungal infections
- Immune disease
- Balance and memory loss
- Chemical sensitivities
It can be a serious threat to health that is costly for professional remove - or you can simply use the amazingly powerful anti-fungal hydrogen peroxide to do it yourself!
Here's how to use 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide to remove toxic black mold from your home:
- Do not remove black mold if it is dry! This will spread the spores throughout the home and may cause severe allergic reactions. Thoroughly spray with diluted hydrogen peroxide solution before attempting removal.
- Close off ventilation to the affected area BEFORE removal. Close windows and use rolled up towels and/or tape to seal off doors. Use a tarp or plastic sheeting to enclose the area.
- Always wear a mask to remove black mold.
- Dilute 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide in a ratio of 1 and 1/4 cups hydrogen peroxide to 14 and 3/4 cups water to make 1 gallon.
- Spray on the mold until thoroughly saturated.
- Scrub with a non-metallic brush or sponge. Continue spraying while you scrub off the mold.
It really can be just that easy to remove toxic black mold from your home!
We have known about and used 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide for hundreds of uses for decades. We find it to be an economical and effective solution for enhancing health and wellness, so we are happy to offer it by donation!
We offer undiluted 34.5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide manufactured in a state-of-the-art lab for STEEM or USD exchange through our website. We offer 34.5% because it has the same amazing powers as 35% without incurring the heavy regulations AKA taxation and costs of 35%.
For even more uses of this awesome product and for more info, please visit our website.
As always, we promise to pay forward all resources we generate:
100% of all proceeds generated from our website & operations goes towards feeding, housing, educating and healing those in need. All STEEM is saved to invest in the expansion of our project Eden 2.0!