deficient in iodine;
if you aren't supplementing with high quality nascent iodine,
then you aren't getting
enough of this vital
The Garden of Eden is proud to offer
the finest quality Iodine available on the market, for easy topical use!
0.5 oz dropper bottle
The 725 drops per bottle is over a year's supply when taken at the recommended dosage of 1 drop/day to optimize the endocrine system. Multi-year shelf-life.
Gluten-free, lactose-free, & vegan friendly!
Nascent iodine is quickly absorbed and utilized by the body for metabolism and detoxification.
Every cell in the body uses iodine as a micronutrient; it regulates nutrient uptake and waste expulsion.
Every hormone receptor requires iodine for proper functioning.
Iodine is required for all chemical reactions in the body!
Considering that the element is required by every hormone receptor in every cell of the body, it's not surprising our culture is ravaged by metabolic disorders like cancer and diabetes.
Lack of iodine is the leading cause of brain damage in childhood--and it is completely preventable through responsible choices that may include supplementation.
Benefits of taking nascent iodine:
--iMedDo founder Ben Goins
Iodine remedies or improves:
A decrease in iodine intake coupled with an increased consumption of competing halogens, fluoride and bromide, has created an epidemic of iodine deficiency in America."
- Dr. Donald Miller, Jr.
Iodine is not only good for the cardiovascular system, it is vital. Sufficient iodine is needed for a stable rhythmic heart beat.
Iodine, directly or indirectly, can normalize serum cholesterol levels and normalize blood pressure.
Iodine attaches to insulin receptors and improves glucose metabolism, which is good news for people with diabetes.
Iodine and iodine-rich foods have long been used as a treatment for hypertension and cardiovascular disease; yet, modern randomized studies examining the effects of iodine on cardiovascular disease have not been carried out.”
--Dr. Michael Donaldson
Bromide and fluoride are not removed by any other chelator or detoxifying technique.
We are proud to offer cutting edge technology with NASCENT IODINE from THE GARDEN OF EDEN!! We have the highest quality nascent iodine available on the market!
PROTECTION FROM RADIATION
Nascent iodine protects against radiation exposure and counteracts radiation damage. During a nuclear disaster such as Fukushima, large amounts of radioactive iodine (I-131) are released into the environment. The thyroid gland does not distinguish between benign and radioactive iodine and will absorb the form that is readily available. Supplementing with nascent iodine can effectively "saturate" the thyroid so it is unable to uptake the harmful form.
Goiter instance, AKA iodine deficiency, is correlated with instance and mortality of cancers, especially of the stomach. Iodine deficiency is a known cause of breast cancer and is associated with liver and prostrate cancers.
MAXIMIZE THYROID FUNCTION
The thyroid gland at the base of the throat is the metabolism control center. A major function of iodine is in producing T4, the metabolic hormone that instructs cellular mitochondria to convert food to energy. Iodine balances this gland to homeostasis, thus aligning the endocrine system and body as a whole to create and utilize energy efficiently.
Goiter, or enlargement of the thyroid gland, is a reversible condition caused by iodine deficiency.
- Dr. David Brownstein. Iodine: why you need it, why you can’t live without it. 3rd Edition. Medical Alternatives Press, 2008.
- Iodine Deficiency and Endemic Goiter: A National Tragedy.
- Tina Kaczor, ND. Iodine and Cancer: A Summary of the Evidence to Date. Natural Medicine Journal.
- W. H. Shetaya, S. D. Young, M.J. Watts, E.L. Ander, E. H. Bailey. Iodine dynamics in soils. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, Volume 77, 15 January 2012, Pages 457–473.
- Dr Sircus. Iodine Protects Against Fluoride Toxicity. DrSircus.com.
- USDA Economic Research Survey. Economic Implications of the Methyl Bromide Phaseout.
- The 1987 Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer. UNEP Ozone Secretariat.
- Potassium Bromate. EWG.
- Dr Mercola. The Psychosis Inducing Beverage Ingredient You've Probably Never Heard Of. Mercola.com.
- Dr Mercola. Why 95% of Japanese May Not Suffer From Radioactive Iodine Exposure. Mercola.com.
- Dr Jennifer Luke. The Effect of Fluoride on the Physiology of the Pineal Gland. Second Look: A rational approach to controversial public policy issues.
- Dr Robert M Sargis. How Your Thyroid Works: Controlling hormones essential to your metabolism. EndocrineWeb.
- Dr Michael Donaldson. Recent Advances in Iodine Nutrition.
- Goitrogens vs. Iodine.
- Bromines: Avoid This if You Want to Keep Your Thyroid Healthy. Mercola.com.
The fine print to satisfy the powers that be: This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease.