35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide has an incredible number of healthful uses in the body and around the home!
This is one of the cheapest and most useful substances we have found for increasing health, so we want to tell you about it!
- Food grade means it is safe for ingestion as well as household use.
- The high concentration is caustic at full strength. It must be handled with care - we suggest wearing gloves. It may cause chemical burns if you get it on your skin, but flush thoroughly with water and there will be no lasting damage.
- The high concentration must be diluted for use, but this makes it a cost effective solution for a range of applications.
- The brown bottle of hydrogen peroxide you find at drugstores has a concentration of 3%. While you can dilute it, you can't make it any stronger. It's great for topical uses, but is not safe to ingest as it contains stabilizers and other compounds.
We're going to share just one amazing use for 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide in this post: CLEAN YOUR DECK!
You can remove mildew, algae, and various discolorations on your outdoor wood deck by diluting food grade hydrogen peroxide to clean it!
Here's how to use 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide to clean your deck:
- Make an extra strength solution by mixing 1 part food grade hydrogen peroxide to 2 parts water to make a gallon.
- Apply the solution to your deck.
- Scrub with a long handled broom, mop, or stiff brush.
- Allow to stand for 15 minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
We have known about and used 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide for hundreds of uses for decades. We find it to be an economical and effective solution for enhancing health and wellness, so we are happy to offer it by donation!
For even more uses of this awesome product and for more info, please visit our website.
As always, we promise to pay forward all resources we generate:
100% of all proceeds generated from our website & operations goes towards feeding, housing, educating and healing those in need. All STEEM is saved to invest in the expansion of our project Eden 2.0!