The Garden of Eden is proud to offer the highest quality, cutting edge in colloidal technology! There are only 2 labs in the world with the capability of producing colloidal gold at this quality. Because we are so impressed with this product, we offer it to you in the most sustainable way possible with our private labeling and distribution.
Great for ingestion & topical use!
50 ppm concentration
400 drops per bottle is over a year's supply when taken at the recommended dosage of 1 drop/day for nervous system maintenance
Gluten-free, lactose-free, & Vegan friendly!
- dysfunctions such as mental fog and forgetfulness; it also boosts IQ
- Insomnia and inability to relax
- Glandular issues and dysfunction
- Chills and/or night sweats
- Hot flashes, including those from hormonal imbalances
- Digestive disorders
- Drug and alcohol addictions
- Arthritis and any other joint inflammations
- Depression, both chronic and SAD (seasonal affective disorder)
- Hypertension, high blood pressure, and muscle tension
- Irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmia)
- Lowered libido and/or sexual dysfunction
- Autoimmune disorders, including lupus
Gold vibrates at a specific frequency that is said to harmonize DNA function, repair damaged DNA, and correct degenerative disease.
Colloidal gold promotes upgraded physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
Colloidal gold improves circulation and breathing.
Colloidal gold is shown to improve the glandular system.
Gold is a superconductor, and it improves transmission of electrical signals within neurons, enhancing mental alertness. Colloidal gold can boost the nervous system, providing calmness, stress relief, increased concentration, improved memory, and alleviation of anxiety and depression.
Colloidal gold can rebuild neural pathways, essentially rewiring the brain.
In the study "Effect of Colloidal Metallic Gold on Cognitive Functions: A Pilot Study", published in the Journal of Frontier Sciences, subjects scored a whopping average increase of 24 points on standardized IQ tests after being given colloidal gold daily for four months.
Colloidal gold can improve the digestive system, and Doctors Nilo Carlo and A. Brinkmann call it the number one remedy to obesity ["Materia Medica”, (Sao Paulo, Brazil, 19th Edition, 1965)].
Colloidal gold has long been used as a metaphysical tool to help people achieve deep states of meditation, higher levels of consciousness, and spiritual purification.
Max Heindel said gold symbolizes the universal spirit in its perfect purity.
The Garden of Eden's Colloidal Gold can be used topically as well as internally! It treats burns, cuts, and wounds.
Its anti-inflammatory properties provide swelling and pain relief from arthritis, bursitis, and tendonitis. In a study on rheumatoid arthritis, Guy E. Abraham and Peter B. Himmel found "the effects of the colloidal gold on the tenderness and swelling of joints were rapid and dramatic, with a significant decrease in both parameters after the first week, which persisted during the study period" of 5 months.
Scientists find that colloidal gold encapsulates lymphoma cells, blocking nutrition from entering (lymphoma cells "eat" HDL cholesterol). Additionally, the presence of gold makes the cancer cell more permeable to the antimicrobial miracle that is colloidal silver.
Research is advancing regarding gold's ability to treat cancer. “In an earlier study we showed how gold nanoparticles could be bound to malignant cells, making cancer detection easier. Now we have examined how the particles’ ability to absorb light helps kill those cancer cells,” said Ivan El-Sayed, MD, assistant professor of otolaryngology at UCSF Medical Center.
We are proud to offer the cutting edge in colloidal gold technology with COLLOIDAL GOLD from THE GARDEN OF EDEN!! We have the highest quality colloidal gold available on the market! Our research shows that this is the highest quality ever available; thus, the logical conclusion is that results from our product are even better than the results of the past 160 years of studies.
Ancient cultures revered gold for its divine powers. In ancient Egypt, gold was considered the skin of the gods--especially RA, the sun god. Ancient Incans considered gold to be the sweat of the sun god Inti (and silver was considered to be the tears of the moon goddess Killa).
It is held in high esteem, honored by labeling ultimate truths like the Golden Rule or the Golden Ratio.
Gold's chemical symbol, Au, is derived from the Latin aurum meaning "shining dawn".
In 1618, Francisci Antonii, a philosopher and member of the medical profession, published a book called Panacea Aurea, sive tractatus duo de ipsius Auro Potabili (Latin: Gold Potion, or two treatments of potable gold), detailing the formation of potable gold and its medicinal uses.
In 1656, English botanist Nicholas Culpepper discussed the medical uses of gold in his bookTreatise of Aurum Potabile.
Colloidal Gold was first prepared in a pure state in 1857 by the distinguished English chemist, Michael Faraday. Many uses were found for the amazing solutions of "activated gold."
Doctors of the 1930s prescribed the Gold Cure (gold chloride) to treat alcoholism and addiction.
Gold was and still is used for dental work because it is non-toxic, malleable, and non-corrosive.
- Egypt: Golden Egypt.
- Blum, Deborah. Like the shining dawn. Speakeasy Science.
- Benedek TG. The History of Gold Therapy for Tuberculosis. PubMed.gov.
- Gold Cure for the Liquor Habit. Nebraska State Historical Society.
- Fassa, Paul. Colloidal Gold: Discover the Benefits and Wonders. Natural Society.
- Doctors Guy E. Abraham, MD; Souhaila A. McReynolds; Joel S. Dill. Effect of Colloidal Metallic Gold on Cognitive Functions: A Pilot Study. Colloidalgold.com.
- Doctors Guy E. Abraham and Peter B. Himmel. Management of Rheumatoid Arthritis: Rationale for the Use of Colloidal Metalic Gold. Journal of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine. Volume 7, Issue 4, 1997.
- Dr Edward H. Ochsner. Colloidal Gold in Inoperable Cancer. Clinical, Medicine & Surgery, July 1935.
- Dr Kathy Bolt. Gold nanoparticles kill lymphoma without chemotherapy. 7 February 2013. OncologyNurseAdvisor.com.
- Ivan H. El-Sayed, Xiaohua Huang, Mostafa A. El-Sayed. Selective laser photo-thermal therapy of epithelial carcinoma using anti-EGFR antibody conjugated gold nanoparticles. Cancer Letters: Volume 239, Issue 1, 28 July 2006, Pages 129–135. ScienceDirect.com.
- Doctors Nilo Carlo and A. Brinkmann. "Materia Medica”, Sao Paulo, Brazil, 19th Edition, 1965.